What is Genotropin®?
Genotropin® is a form of growth hormone that is also commonly known as somatotropin, and it is manufactured by Pfizer. It is HGH (Human Growth Hormone) that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It promotes human development.
What is Genotropin® Pen?
The Genotropin® Pen is a multidose HGH pen with a numeric display. The pen is preloaded with the set dose of biostatic water and HGH powder, hence there are no vials the patient needs to mix. The pen needs to be refrigerated.
Side effects of Genotropin®?
The side effects of Genotropin® include:
- injection site reactions such as redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising
- stomach upset such as nausea or vomiting
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing or sore throat
- tiredness, fatigue or general weakness
- muscle or joint stiffness or pain; pain in arms or legs
What is a Genotropin® MiniQuick Pen?
The Genotropin® MiniQuick Pen is a very convenient single-dose HGH pen. The Genotropin® MiniQuick pen is preloaded with the set dose of biostatic water and HGH powder, and the patient can activate the mixture when it is about to be used. Therefore, the Genotropin® MiniQuick pen is great for travel as it does not need to be refrigerated.