Low Testosterone? Get Personalized Treatment for Your Condition
Testosterone levels naturally decline in men as they age over time and symptoms may appear gradually. Take a low T blood test to find out if your symptoms are caused by a testosterone deficiency. If your hormone level test shows you have a low testosterone level, your doctor may suggest testosterone treatment in the form of injections, gel, cream, patch, or pellet. There are millions of men across the USA who have low testosterone levels but don’t get their symptoms check and get no treatment for low T. Call us to speak to one of our Medical Advisors today to schedule your Low T test.
Forms of Testosterone Treatment
Testosterone Replacement Therapy is available in a variety of forms and delivery methods. All can help boost and improve your testosterone levels:
- Testosterone Dermal Patches (transdermal): Androderm® and Testoderm® is a skin patch worn on the arm or upper body. It’s applied once a day.
- Testosterone Gels: AndroGel® and Testim® come in packets of clear testosterone gel. Testosterone is absorbed directly through the skin when you apply the gel once a day. AndroGel, Axiron, and Fortesta also come in a pump that delivers the amount of testosterone prescribed by your doctor.
- Testosterone Adhesive Gum: Striant® is a tablet that sticks to the upper gums above the incisor, the tooth just to the right or left of the two front teeth. Applied twice a day, it continuously releases testosterone into the blood through the oral tissues.
- Testosterone Injections: (Highly Effective TRT): Testosterone can also be injected directly into the muscles (intramuscular injection), Pfizer® Depo-Testosterone®:, Paddock® Testosterone, Sandoz® Testosterone and Watson® Testosterone. Call us to speak to one of our Medical Advisors today to learn more about Testosterone Injections.
- Testosterone Pellets: Testosterone can be implanted as pellets in the soft tissues, usually the buttocks. Your body slowly absorbs the testosterone into your bloodstream in a balanced, steady way.
- Testosterone Pills: Oral testosterone is available but many male hormone physicians believe oral testosterone can have negative effects on the liver. Using other methods, such as injections, dermal skin patches, gels, oral gums that disintegrating slowly, or pellets bypass the liver and gets testosterone into the blood directly.
Benefits of Testosterone Therapy
What can you expect from boosting your testosterone levels with testosterone treatment? Many men taking testosterone report improvements in energy level, sex drive, frequency of sex, quality of sperm, and quality of erections. Testosterone also increases lean muscle mass and bone density, helps decrease fatty adipose tissue to lose weight and get back in shape, boosts stamina and endurance, and enhances mood and sense of well-being.
Importantly, men experience improvement in their professional and intimate relationships due to a restoration of their desire and enthusiasm for daily living, and improve their mood from testosterone replacement. If you think your androgen levels are low and causing you symptoms and issues, call us to speak to one of our Medical Advisors today to schedule your Low T test. Our hormone doctors specialize in testosterone deficiency, can get you tested, and get treated. We believe you will be ecstatic about your body’s positive response to testosterone therapy.
Men’s Aging and Testosterone
As men age and their testosterone and HGH levels decline, sexual desire decreases and men can experience symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction including weak or soft erections, loss of spontaneous erections, loss of intimacy and pleasure having sex. Testosterone is essential to firm, hard erections and low levels of male sex hormone can have a direct negative impact on a marriage or personal relationship. HGH plays a role along with testosterone in creating desire and feelings of intimacy. Both hormones help men maintain strong hard muscle, distribute fat properly throughout the body, and keep hair and skin youthful looking. If you think you may have a hormone deficiency or imbalance, get tested, diagnosed, and consider getting prescribed testosterone as part of a medically supervised TRT program.
Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone
During Andropause, men low in testosterone may also be low in Human Growth Hormone. HGH works together in a man’s body to build muscle mass, provide energy, stamina, endurance, and strength. Men taking both HGH and Testosterone find an even greater increase in sex drive, ability to exercise, burn fat and lose weight, and feel more motivated and energized.
At this time, the FDA has not concluded that FDA-approved testosterone treatment increases the risk of stroke, heart attack, or death. Patients should not stop taking prescribed testosterone products without first discussing any questions or concerns with their health care professionals. Health care professionals should consider whether the benefits of FDA-approved testosterone treatment are likely to exceed the potential risks of treatment. The prescribing information in the drug labels of FDA-approved testosterone products should be followed.
IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE TREATMENT WARNING: Who Should Not Enroll in Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
Men who have or had prostate cancer or breast cancer should not take testosterone replacement therapy. All men considering testosterone replacement therapy should undergo a thorough prostate cancer screening with a rectal exam and PSA test prior to starting any testosterone therapy. Men who have or have had cardiovascular disease, or are at risk for coronary disease, or have had a history of heart disease, may not be candidates for testosterone treatment. Blood testing, thorough physical examination, and careful screening by your doctor are essential before considering a testosterone therapy program of any kind.
With over 25,000 patients nationwide our Male Hormone Centers offer the most competitive pricing and clinical support for Testosterone Therapy. Call us today to speak to one of our Medical Advisors to learn more about Testosterone Treatment at the best price.