Healthy Aging is Possible…
We are Leading Endocrine Specialists Prescribing Real HGH Injections. Contact our HRT Clinic for a Free Consultation.
Can I Buy HGH Online?
Always buy HGH from a licensed medical center in the United States or from a US-based pharmacy. Even if a seller claims to be “owned” by a US company or doctor, never purchase Human Growth Hormone of any kind from an online anabolic steroid website, or from overseas HGH supplier. You never know what you’re getting when you buy from these Internet vendors and shops. You may be enticed by their cheap prices, but the fact that you don’t need a prescription to buy it shows that it’s not real and legal. You certainly don’t need to go to Costa Rica, Mexico or Canada to buy real, safe and legal HGH injections. Our Optimal Health MD HRT medical center has an easy process to obtain your medical tests and if necessary, any prescription HGH medications.
Is HGH legal?
With a valid prescription for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) from your doctor, you can purchase HGH legally. Growth Hormone is one the most researched drugs in the world. Research studies prove that it it’s one of the safest and most effective treatments for treating HGH symptoms related to Andropause, male menopause, and Menopause in women. It’s also effective for age-related hormonal decline and imbalance. Anti-Aging Doctors, Age Management Professionals and Endocrinologists are prescribing HRT to their patients who have signs and symptoms caused by low HGH and low testosterone levels. Anti-aging Specialists claim patients who take HGH can improve the quality of their lives and extend life expectancy. Our patients also report many positive before and after HGH treatment results.
What are the steps needed to be able to begin my HGH Treatment Online and receive Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
1) HGH CONSULTATION – Baseline consultations are available 5 days a week between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST at Optimal Health MD. There’s no obligation or cost to speak with a hormone specialist. Weekend appointments are available ‘by appointment only’.
We’ve served over 20,000 patients with success. At Optimal Health MD we offer the best HGH Treatment costs and service. Our physicians are trained specifically for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). For more HGH Therapy information and pricing, fill out the Quick Info Form below.
2) LAB DIAGNOSTICS – A National Laboratory Association, dedicated to providing age management care services, conducts all laboratory work for HRT. Testing over 150+ individual biomarkers in the blood, urine and even patient drinking water, NLA will provide the best results for you.
Results of the baseline consultation and hormone tests are to measure oxidative stress (the damage caused by free radicals); hormonal balance (a factor in many of the symptoms of aging); cardiovascular risk (including the types and amounts of cholesterol in your blood), cancer risk, liver function, renal function; and a trace metal analysis.
“Optimal ranges,” which have been developed by physicians and scientists at top laboratories are used by the diagnostic laboratory report to determine your hormone needs. These ranges give your doctor a comparison, showing where patients stand in relation to “healthy” values rather than normal or average values. Additionally, the laboratory reports are color-coded and in an easy-to-understand format, rather than just providing numbers.
3) PHYSICAL EXAM – Using a local doctor, you will need a physical examination at your home or at a local medical office:
- Doctor performs your physical examination and prepares your ‘Medical Exam Report,” which can then be faxed to an Optimal Health MD Facility for evaluation by an HGH Specialist;
- You complete and sign a ‘Primary Care Physician’s Physical Examination Acknowledgment,’ and a patient authorization agreement which you will receive at the time of consultation.
4) HGH PRESCRIPTION & HORMONE MEDICATIONS – With your HGH prescription, your HGH injections can be delivered overnight directly to your home or office.
We offer the top prescription HGH injections, which include the new HGH injection pen systems from manufacturers such as Sandoz Omnitrope, Novo Nordisk Norditropin, Genentech Nutropin, Bio-Identical HGH Somatropin, Pfizer Genotropin, Teva Tevtropin and Eli Lilly Humatrope.
We have all types of GH injections available. Learn more about the types of injectable Growth Hormone we have for sale. Our hormone treatment specialists are available to discuss HGH Treatment costs, how to get an HGH prescription, the potential benefits and uses, and any risks and side effects of using Human Growth Hormone.
Do I need HGH? – HGH Deficiency Symptoms
- Are you tired and stressed?
- Do you struggle to finish tasks?
- Are you sleepy or exhausted during the day?
- Do you feel lonely or withdrawn?
- Do you lack confidence or feel shy?
- Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Are you not interested in sex anymore? Is your libido lower than normal?
- Do you have a hard time remembering things or focusing?
- Are you easily irritated, anxious or have mood swings?
- Have you gained weight suddenly, especially around the belly?
If you answered yes to 5 or more of the above, you should consult an HRT Specialist.
At Optimal Health MD we offer natural or Bio-identical HGH Therapy, and with over 20,000 patients nationwide, we can provide you the best service and prices for HGH injections. Our Physicians are Cenegenics® and Cleveland Clinic® trained and we have an A+ Rating with the BBB. Our HGH Physicians carefully listen to you and they are experts in the fields of endocrinology, age management and hormone therapy.