Benefits of Using Growth Hormone Supplements
The best therapy is Injectable HGH. However, if you can’t take somatropin, the real GH, then a GH releasing agent such as Sermorelin is the choice for you. Although not as effective as somatropin, some secretagogue supplements can offer many benefits. Essentially, Sermorelin can make the body’s organs act as they did when they were younger.
Some of the benefits of over-the-counter Sermorelin:
• Increasing muscle mass is simpler
• Decrease blood pressure to a normal range
• Hair and skin are healthier, giving a person a younger look
• Sleep and mood improve
• Decreases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
• Exercising for longer periods of time is easier because energy and endurance increases
• Improves the immune system to fight off illnesses
Because of the presence of higher growth hormone levels in their bodies, younger people are less vulnerable to injuries than older adults. When young people are hurt or injured, their tissues and cells grow and regenerate faster and they heal much quicker than adults. When older people supplement with HGH, they tend to heal faster. For this reason, sports medicine physicians use stem cells and growth factors from HGH to help accelerate healing and recovery from sports injuries. With more HGH in the body, adults can exercise and recover from workouts better because their body and cell repair now act as if it were younger. Because their organs and immune system become stronger, older adults who use HGH shots and supplements are healthier. HGH replacement therapy may be right for you if your goal is healthy aging, treating menopause or andropause symptoms, or to be stronger, sexier and more vital as you age. Complete this form to speak to one of our anti-aging specialists.
HGH Programs & Products for a New Life.
The aim of HGH, hormone replacement therapy is to prevent aging-related symptoms early in life, so that you can have a more energetic and healthier life for longer. Human Growth Hormone is known as a leading treatment for positive aging.
Hormonal decline affects our lifestyle completely – how we age and how long we live. Keeping proper diet, exercise, supplementation and nutrition can and does increase our chances of living longer healthier lives. HGH Replacement Therapy has been proven to help maintain a youthful well-being and anti-aging.
HGH Reviews – What is the Best HGH Therapy
Refer to the list below for the top 10 HGH most popular legal brands for sale on the market.
They all include brand name Growth Hormones manufactured by FDA-approved laboratories.
Adults with low HGH Symptoms, Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency, and Menopause or Andropause symptoms are usually prescribed HGH Replacement Therapy Injections. Our HGH specialists can tell you how to buy and use the best products.
We Can Prescribe the best brands to you based on your physical exam and blood test results.
- Genotropin HGH Injections from Pfizer, including the MiniQuick Pen and GoQuick pen.
- Norditropin HGH Injections from Novo Nordisk, including the Norditropin Flexpro and Norditropin Nordiflex pens.
- Humatrope HGH Injections from Eli Lilly, including the Humatropens 6mg, 12mg 24mg and 36mg.
- Saizen HGH Injections from Merck EMD Serono, including the Saizen Click Easy Pen and Saizen Cool Click2.
- Omnitrope HGH Injections from Sandoz, including the Omnitrope Pen 5mg and Omnitrope pen 10mg.
- Serostim HGH Injections from Merck EMD Serono;
- Biotropin HGH Injections from LifeTech Labs;
- Nutropin HGH Injections from Genentech;
- Zorbtive HGH Injections from Merck EMD Serono;
- Tev-Tropin HGH Injections from Teva
About AGHD (Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency)
Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) is a medical diagnosis. Clinically indicated GH deficiency must be treated with genuine somatropin. If you have low levels of growth hormone, it can take up to a few months to see the effects of HGH treatment. However, taking somatropin is superior to taking supplements. With genuine HGH, some positive effects may be seen within a few weeks. You won’t see an increase in muscle mass right away. But, many people, after only using HGH for a short period of time, report getting more restful sleep and having more energy. If you use Hormone Replacement Therapy that is supervised by a doctor and used consistently in low doses, you will see remarkable HGH results in the long-term.
HGH comes in many forms. HGH injections prescribed by a licensed doctor are the most effective. However, only patients who are diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency or low hormones can qualify for this treatment. To qualify, your doctor will conduct a blood test, physical examination, medical history and physical examination. HGH treatment is not an elective procedure, and many general practitioners and family doctors have little experience with hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Since it is a very strong and effective muscle builder and performance enhancer, use of real Human Growth Hormone is strictly controlled by the Food and Drug Administration as well as sports organizations.
Read more about HGH Human Growth Hormone including injectable somatropin, supplements, Sermorelin, IGF-1, GHRP 2 and 6, and the pill form. Also watch HGH Videos for HGH Treatment Info and benefits.
The non-prescription, ineffective HGH pills and sprays comprised mostly of amino acids are the only type of HGH you can buy without a prescription or is permissible in professional sports for athletes and others who want Natural HGH Supplements. Sports medicine physicians may use real HGH injections to aid athletes in the healing from sports injuries more quickly. Only injected HGH provides recovery benefits that patients can never receive from a pill or spray.
Is HGH a Youth Drug?
Is HGH for Aging or an Anti-Aging Supplement?
Use of Human Growth Hormone in a medically supervised program can result in health benefits that include anti-aging properties. Using genuine HGH and taking it in low doses will result in increased energy, sex drive, muscle mass and fat reduction. This makes some people feel like they found a real anti-aging drug. For older men and women struggling with low HGH symptoms caused by aging, using genuine HGH is like sipping from the ‘fountain of youth’. People are less likely to develop age-related illnesses because HGH therapy helps cells regenerate more quickly and can even improve immunity. Since people are living longer than ever, they want to spend their elder years healthy. With the availability of HGH, adults who no longer produce a large amount of growth hormone naturally can get the same levels as teenagers. While HGH may not reverse the aging clock, it may help an older person look and feel younger so they can participate in activities for a longer period of time.
Treating Menopause and Andropause with HGH Therapy. Men and women experiencing the symptoms of aging and hormonal imbalance ask What is Human Growth Hormone HGH? and How can HGH Therapy help me?
Is Real HGH Expensive
Yes, genuine Human Growth Hormone is expensive to manufacture, and more costly than other hormone drugs such as testosterone or HCG. Those needing HGH Replacement Therapy for adult GH deficiency will pay between $8,000 to $12,000 each year. Somatropin is an HGH peptide drug, as are Sermorelin and other HGH injectables including IGF-1. HGH injections are the only effective form prescribed for bio-identical growth GH replacement. Because oral HGH compounds including powders, pills and liquids are broken down by gastric digestive acids in the stomach, they are simply not effective. Adults needing treatment for a hormone deficiency can’t use oral HGH pills and liquid sprays because they are totally ineffective.
Is it Legal to Buy HGH?
When prescribed by a doctor HGH Treatment is completely legal. It is, however, illegal to dispense authentic HGH for patients who do not have low levels or deficiency. There are many anabolic steroid websites that sell Human Growth Hormone without a prescription, but in the United States, it is both unsafe and illegal to get HGH injections without a prescription. Learn more about the legal sale of HGH.
My HGH Levels are Low, Do I really need it?
Human growth hormone, an anabolic hormone, induces growth. It is mostly released in bursts or pulses by the pituitary gland while you sleep. It promotes growth and cell repair in most body tissues and organs. The heart, brain, kidneys, liver, bones and muscles are included in HGH maintenance and repair. During the HGH treatment cycle HGH also accelerates the synthesis of fat tissue cells using fat for fuel and energy, producing visible adipose fat loss. Unlike testosterone, HGH is not a steroid hormone. Like testosterone, growth hormone does induce lean muscle growth. Predominantly, HGH is an amino acid peptide with anabolic properties, but does not have a single molecule like testosterone. HGH is made up of a string of 191 molecules known as amino acids. Read more about Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Human Growth Hormone is necessary for optimal health. When men and women get older HGH balance is vital for a sense of well-being. If you are older than 40 you should check your Human Growth Hormone levels and, if they are low or deficient, restore them with hormone replacement therapy. This will give you the quality of life you want. HGH is only prescribed if you are low in HGH or have a deficiency. It is not prescribed as an anti-aging treatment. Keep reading to learn more about HGH Treatment or fill out the hormone therapy info request form to speak to one of our Optimal Health Hormone Specialists or receive more information via e-mail.
HGH used for Hormone Treatment
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
What is HGH? Many patients new to hormone replacement want to know, “What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?”. Simply, HGH Therapy is the administration of real HGH to restore your declining level of your natural Human Growth Hormone to optimal levels similar to when you were younger. Hormone replacement doctors use bio-identical hormones to replace your lost HGH. When you restore these low levels of growth hormone, your quality of life improves. You’ll feel better and look better. Additionally, Human Growth Hormone treatment has many health benefits. It helps to rejuvenate, restore and maintain your body and mind. The HGH Doctors at Optimal Health Medical can answer your questions as to What is HGH? and What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
Results I can Expect from HGH
Even though everyone is different, you can expect substantial results in your appearance, performance and well-being after a complete six-month therapy program. After taking HGH injections for a six to 12 month HRT program using high quality, prescription somatropin many patients report:
Increase in mental sharpness
Enthusiasm for life
Elimination of a mild to moderate depression
Better results from exercise and weight control efforts
Improved muscle tone
enhanced sexual function
improvement in nail growth
improvement in skin tone
Improved hair growth, thickening of hair with a shiny and healthy appearance
Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects
increased muscle size, especially if the individual works out
reduction in post menstrual symptoms in women
increased sexual desire
greater body flexibility.
Same as 3rd Month: Generally, most improvements are heightened and more consistent including frequency of sex.
Impressive weight loss
reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and muscle tissue is increased
toned improvement to skin texture, reduced appearance of wrinkles
Vast improvements of hair growth
cellulite and loose muscle is greatly diminished
body is more contoured
eyesight is greatly improved
stronger resistance to colds, flu, and other illnesses
some pain and soreness will disappear
old wounds have healed or are healing
excellent exercise tolerance
grayed hair begins to return to natural color
medical test show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides
blood pressure normalizes
heart rate improves
some conditions due to disease vanish or are diminished
immune system improves
HGH Treatment Programs and Best way to Increase HGH
HGH injections prescribed by a licensed medical physician are the only way to boost your Human Growth Hormone levels. even though pills and liquids are sold online without a prescription at a much lower cost than real therapeutic growth hormone, they simply do not work. Because Oral HGH compounds must be digested in the stomach and pass through the liver rendering any real HGH inactive, they are unable to raise your hormone levels.
HGH Shots vs Pills vs Liquids
Does injectable HGH or do HGH sprays or pills like GHR1000®, Sytropin®, GenFx® or genF20 Plus® work?
Injectable somatropin is what you need in order to benefit from Human Growth Hormone. Because the growth hormone molecule is destroyed when taken orally by stomach digestive juices and the liver, HGH liquids and sprays do not work to raise HGH in adults.
HGH Treatment Program Reviews Online
Review the Best Growth Hormone Products Available for Sale Online
Most Common HGH Products on the Market
• HGH Injections (somatropin)
• HGH Pills and Supplements
• HGH Liquids and Sprays
• HGH Amino Acid Powders
• HGH Releasing Agents
HGH Oral Sprays and Liquids
Even though HGH liquids and sprays are ineffective at raising HGH in adults there are many products available for sale.
• HGH Sprays for Sale: Antler Velvet GH Booster. This form of HGH has received a lot of attention recently. Famous athletes like Ray Lewis and Vijay Singh have claimed Deer Antler spray helps them heal from their injuries. Red meat also presents the same effects through the small amount of insulin-like growth factor 1 that is present. Chinese medicine has used deer antlers for centuries. The Antler Velvet supplement is not tested for or banned in any U.S. professional sport because of the method of absorption. Several studies have shown that this supplement is effective at improving endurance, heart strength and muscle repair. Even though it was originally used for medicine in China 2,000 years ago and later across Asia, it has more recently been used by athletes looking for a way to get growth hormone benefits without being in violation of the anti-doping rules of their sports organizations. The claims that this is a successful treatment remain anecdotal.
• HGH Releasing Products for Sale: Sytropin HGH is another spray that has been shown to be somewhat effective for athletes, but it is no replacement for real growth hormone injections. Sytropin is formulated by combining highly effective amino acid releasers and HGH. It is promoted as one of the best supplements on the market but has no pharmaceutical grade HGH in it. Like Antler Velvet, this spray is not prohibited by any amateur or professional sports programs in the United States. You can get this supplement online or in some health stores without a physician’s prescription. Even though health supplements are not controlled by the United States Federal Drug Administration, Sytropin is packaged in a Food and Drug Administration compliant facility. This ensures you that Sytropin is safe. However, it is NOT an effective hormone replacement treatment.
About HGH Liquids & Pills
For adults with HGH deficiency, HGH liquids are not effective in boosting hormone levels to normal range.
Liquid HGH, an oral anti-aging liquid concentrate, usually contains several amino acids that can naturally raise Human Growth Hormone (HGH) levels. Almost all these liquid HGH products, including sublingual and spray products, contain basically no real Growth Hormone. These liquid HGH products contain amino acids that can result in a very minor natural HGH boost, increased energy and in anti-aging effects. Amino acid compound effects are very much like intense exercise, adequate rest and diet.
Some HGH pill suppliers assert that in addition to building muscles and burning fat, HGH liquids and sprays can smooth wrinkles, tighten skin, and boost libido. Amino acids certainly are important to good health, including sexual health and function.
Typical HGH Boosting Liquid and Pill Ingredients
• Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, and Valine.
Other Natural Growth Hormone Products
• Serovital®: One of the latest HGH products, Serovital, claims to be backed by ten U.S. patents and declares a 600 percent rise in growth hormone levels. Trying to find the basis for Serovital’s claims, many researchers have been unable to establish if the study results were about Serovital itself or just the ingredients it uses. Because there have been no definitive findings, there is no documented proof that Serovital works.
• GenF20 Plus®: Publicized as ‘one of the best anti-aging hormone releasers on the market today,’ GenF20Plus is manufactured by anti-aging vitamin supplement producers and does not have genuine HGH in it. For effective hormone replacement therapy, non-prescription GenF20 Plus is NOT doctor recommended.
HGH Injections Results
The Results of Using Real Human Growth Hormone
Prescription HGH is a potent hormone medication prescribed only for the medical purpose intended. HGH treatment results can help relieve age-related hormone symptoms and the effects can be intense. For Hormone Replacement Therapy, your physician will prescribe genuine growth hormone or somatropin. In order to get a growth hormone prescription from a physician, you must qualify after having a physical examination, a hormone blood test, medical evaluation, and diagnosis of low HGH levels showing a deficiency. A treatment program individually formulated for you regarding dosage, type of injectable somatropin and frequency of dosing once a diagnosis is made. HGH drug medications should always be obtained through a licensed doctor or US-based pharmacy to ensure the injections you are getting are safe and legal. Call us today or fill out the request form to speak to one of our Optimal Health Hormone Specialists or receive more information via e-mail.