Your Hormonal Imbalance and HGH Deficiency caused by Andropause and Menopause can be Treated with High Quality Injectable HGH from Pfizer, Sandoz, Serono, Genentech, Novo Nordisk & Teva
Reverse the Signs of Aging by 5 to 15 Years or More
Optimal Health Age Management Physicians specialize in Human Growth Hormone Deficiency and imbalance for adult men and women. With HGH therapy, you may be able to slow down and even reverse aging by 5 to 15 years or more.
Most people believe that aging, and the signs and symptoms associated with it, is an inevitable part of life. But that doesn’t have to be the case. With HGH therapy and HGH treatment, you can turn back time and start looking and feeling your best.
HGH is responsible for growth and development in childhood and for the repair and regeneration of tissues in adulthood. Around the age of 30, your HGH levels start to decline. This is the best time to start human growth hormone therapy. However, HGH treatment can be started anytime above the age of 30. This is because at the time of 30 years old, HGH levels are only at about 20 percent their peak levels of childhood. And they continue to decline to about 14 percent per decade.
Signs and Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance and HGH Deficiency
There are many ways to tell that your hormones are declining. The signs and symptoms are the following:
- Excess body fat, especially abdominal fat
- Loss of muscle mass
- Wrinkling of the skin
- Atrophied internal organs
- Loss of bone density and mineralization
- Loss of sexual desire and libido
- Weakened immune system, cardiovascular system, and kidneys
- Cognitive decline and mental acuity
- Loss of production of the bone marrow cells that produce red blood cells
HGH therapy can improve all these signs and symptoms and narrow your chances of ending up living the last years of your life in a nursing home.
What HGH Can’t Do
Although HGH therapy is a powerful weapon against aging, there are some things it can’t do. These are:
- Eliminate the effects of oxidation damage, although it may alleviate some of it
- Undo the effects of cardiovascular disease, although it sometimes reduces some of its effects such as improving cholesterol levels
- Eliminate the effects of the reduction of other hormones
- Significantly reverse the damage to human proteins caused by glucose, although it may reverse some of this damage
- Eliminate all the damage caused by sunlight and other ultraviolet sources
- Increase maximum lifespan
How HGH is Produced Naturally
The pituitary gland produces human growth hormone. The pituitary gland’s ability to produce HGH declines very little with age. The actual secretion of HGH is what declines. Three substances control HGH secretion:
- Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) is a substance that declines with age. HGH increases when GHRH levels increase.
- Growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP) also declines with age. HGH increases when GHRP levels increase.
- Somatostatin, a hormone that blocks the release of HGH by the pituitary gland, increases with age, causing a corresponding decrease in HGH production by the pituitary gland.
HGH production is controlled by GHRH, GHRP, somatostatin, and other substances in the body. The decline in HGH varies from person to person and is gender specific.
Learn more about how HGH therapy can help boost your life and get you back to your youthful vigor. Contact us at Optimal Health for a free HGH consultation by calling us at 1-888-763-4221 or by completing this form: https://optimalhealthmd.com/free-consultation/.