My HGH Levels are Low, Do I really need HGH?
Human growth hormone, an anabolic hormone, induces growth. It is mostly released in bursts or pulses by the pituitary gland while you sleep. It promotes growth and cell repair in most body tissues and organs. The heart, brain, kidneys, liver, bones and muscles are included in HGH maintenance and repair. During the HGH treatment cycle HGH also accelerates the synthesis of fat tissue cells using fat for fuel and energy, producing visible adipose fat loss. Unlike testosterone, HGH is not a steroid hormone. Like testosterone, growth hormone does induce lean muscle growth. Predominantly, HGH is an amino acid peptide with anabolic properties, but does not have a single molecule like testosterone. HGH is made up of a string of 191 molecules known as amino acids. Read more about Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Human Growth Hormone is necessary for optimal health. When men and women get older HGH balance is vital for a sense of well-being. If you are older than 40 you should check your Human Growth Hormone levels and, if they are low or deficient, restore them with hormone replacement therapy. This will give you the quality of life you want. HGH is only prescribed if you are low in HGH or have a deficiency. It is not prescribed as an anti-aging treatment. Keep reading to learn more about HGH Treatment or fill out the hormone therapy info request form to speak to one of our Optimal Health Hormone Specialists or receive more information via e-mail.
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
What is HGH? Many patients new to hormone replacement want to know, “What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?”. Simply, HGH Therapy is the administration of real HGH to restore your declining level of your natural Human Growth Hormone to optimal levels similar to when you were younger. Hormone replacement doctors use bio-identical hormones to replace your lost HGH. When you restore these low levels of growth hormone, your quality of life improves. You’ll feel better and look better. Additionally, Human Growth Hormone treatment has many health benefits. It helps to rejuvenate, restore and maintain your body and mind. The HGH Doctors at Optimal Health Medical can answer your questions as to What is HGH? and What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
What Results I can Expect from HGH during the first 6 months?
Even though everyone is different, you can expect substantial results in your appearance, performance and well-being after a complete six-month therapy program. After taking HGH injections for a six to 12 month HRT program using high quality, prescription somatropin many patients report:
- Increase in mental sharpness
- Enthusiasm for life
- Elimination of a mild to moderate depression
- More energy
- Better results from exercise and weight control efforts
- Better sleep
- Improved muscle tone
- enhanced sexual function
improvement in nail growth
- improvement in skin tone
- better digestion
- increased strength
- weight loss
- Improved hair growth, thickening of hair with a shiny and healthy appearance
- Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects
- increased muscle size, especially if the individual works out
- hair growth
- reduction in post menstrual symptoms in women
- increased sexual desire
- greater body flexibility.
- Same as 3rd Month: Generally, most improvements are heightened and more consistent including frequency of sex.
- Impressive weight loss
- reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and muscle tissue is increased
- toned improvement to skin texture, reduced appearance of wrinkles
- Vast improvements of hair growth
- cellulite and loose muscle are greatly diminished
- body is more contoured
- eyesight is greatly improved
- stronger resistance to colds, flu, and other illnesses
- some pain and soreness will disappear
- old wounds have healed or are healing
- excellent exercise tolerance
- grayed hair begins to return to natural color
- medical tests show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides
- blood pressure normalizes
- heart rate improves
- some conditions due to disease vanish or are diminished
- immune system improves
At Optimal Health MD we offer natural or Bio-identical HGH Therapy, and with over 20,000 patients nationwide, we can provide you the best service and prices for HGH injections. Our Physicians are Cenegenics® and Cleveland Clinic® trained and we have an A+ Rating with the BBB. Our HGH Physicians carefully listen to you and they are experts in the fields of endocrinology, age management and hormone therapy.